Hungry for World Travels? Kana Vaka Levu!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Fijian Tunes
The best Fijian song we have heard so far is "No Jesus, No Light" as sung to the tune of Bob Marley's "No Woman, No Cry." We owe a thank you to our cab driver for that one.
1 comment:
meryl rose
October 29, 2009 at 11:33 AM
I'm so glad I found your blog!!!! I'm very excited to blog stalk you now :) tehehehehe
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
alex and alec
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(22)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
▼
October
(4)
Fijian Tunes
Jungle Life
Our first (and hopefully last) tsunami warning...
6 hours and 110 miles to Labasa; the other side of...
►
September
(8)
►
August
(4)
I'm so glad I found your blog!!!! I'm very excited to blog stalk you now :) tehehehehe
ReplyDelete